Hamsters hamsters are called a 'buck' if male and a 'doe' if female.
If you know of a blog or website with great factual content, let us know below and we'll check them out as soon as we can.
- Brazilian wandering spiders are present mostly in South and Central America. .
- Turkeys can fly at speeds of up to 55mph in short bursts.
- Cabbage worms is the name given to any of the four types of lepidopteran: imported cabbage worm, cabbage looper, cabbage webworm, and diamondback moth.
- Facebook.com had a manipulated image of Al Pacino’s face on the home page until a website redesign in 2007.
- Yellow sac spiders bite feels similar to a bee sting causing a small red and itchy area, sometimes resulting in a small blister.
- Cicadas feed on the sap within plants and plant roots.
- Mickey mouse earned Walt Disney an honorary Academy Award in 1932.
- Hurricanes are classed when a storms wind speed reaches 74 mph or greater.
- Alapaha blue blood bulldogs are of the 'Mastiff' group