Martial Arts martial arts is a great way to get in shape, learn self defense and improve mind, body and health.
If you know of a blog or website with great factual content, let us know below and we'll check them out as soon as we can.
- Yoga 's name came from the Sanskrit word 'yuj', meaning 'to unify' or 'to yoke'.
- Australian cattle dogs have an average of 5 puppies per litter.
- Aspartame was discovered by accident in 1965 by chemist James Schlatter while running tests on an anti-ulcer drug.
- American bulldogs are of the 'Mastiff' dog breed group
- Argentina 's largest and capital city is Buenos Aires.
- Bees come in over 20,000 different species.
- Mustard gas killed fewer than 5% of all people exposed to it in World War One.
- The first women's national air derby Will Rogers dubbed the race the Powder Puff Derby after seeing some of the women in the derby powdering their noses.
- Habanero peppers are normally in the region of 100,000 - 350,000 Scoville units