Deserts Deserts cover one third of the surface of the earth.
If you know of a blog or website with great factual content, let us know below and we'll check them out as soon as we can.
- Snakes swallow their prey whole as they cannot chew or bite.
- Coyotes are most commonly found in North America .
- Whales have hair like all mammals, but not as much as land mammals.
- Jellyfish can live from a few days to up to 30 years depending on species. The most common live on average for around a year or 2.
- Stars have been found that are up to an estimated 13.2 billion years old.
- Midges are mostly non-bloodsucking, but as the term is vague, it may include blood sucking types in some cases.
- Carpenter ants will search for food up to 1,000 ft. away from their colony.
- Cucumber beetles come in stripped or spotted versions as adults depending on species.
- Aikido is now practiced worldwide.